Crypto Market Cap & Bitcoin Extending Losses: BCH, Litecoin, ADA, TRX Analysis
- The total crypto market cap declined further and broke the $280.0B support area.
- Bitcoin price is down more than 6% and it recently traded below the $10,800 support.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is holding the key $85.00 support area and is trading in a range.
- BCH price performed nicely and jumped more than 5% to break the $340 resistance.
- Tron (TRX) price is grinding lower towards the $0.0200 support level.
- Cardano (ADA) price is currently recovering above the $0.0525 resistance level.
The crypto market cap and bitcoin (BTC) are extending losses below key supports. (ETH), LTC, BCH, EOS, cardano, , TRX, XLM and BNB might correct higher.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Bitcoin cash price found support near the $330 level against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair started a fresh increase and broke the key $340 resistance level. The price is now trading near the $350 resistance and is already up more than 5% today.
If there are more gains, the price could test the $360 resistance level in the near term.